Thursday, December 3, 2015

Draft of Open Letter

I genuinely enjoyed writing this draft, and I think that while the ideas are there, my draft needs some help with construction. 
Image by Raymond, Nicolas. "Under Construction Grunge Sign." Uploaded 4/19/12 via Flickr.
Attribution 2.0 Generic license. 

For one, the paragraphs are huge, so I need to figure out a way to cut them down to a manageable size. Also, I was a little unsure about how formal or informal to be in a semi-formal letter, so if anything seems out of place, please let me know. 

I also only hyperlinked to two past blog posts, but I referred to a lot more of my work without providing a link, because I didn't think they were necessary in the context of my letter. If anyone has a suggestion about adding a link to anything that I referenced or putting in something else entirely, that would be great. 

Otherwise, I'm sure there are some spelling, grammar, or sentence structure issues that I missed when I copy-edited. Thanks in advance!! 

Here is the link to my Open Letter Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment