Thursday, November 5, 2015

Draft of Public Argument

My project is an article for a parenting magazine expressing why I oppose spanking children. It is somewhat informal in tone, but I still want it to evoke a strong reaction in my readers and make them choose not to spank their children.

Image by Beall, Jeffrey. "Draft." Uploaded 4/24/11 via Flickr.
Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic license. 

While I think this draft is a good start, I know that it needs quite a bit of work. The biggest problem at this point is that I don't think it's long enough or has enough substance, but I am not entirely sure what to add or rework. The conclusion also needs some help.

Any and all suggestions are incredibly helpful, and I am not at all offended by people tearing my draft apart.

Here is the link to the Google Doc that contains my Project 3 Draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment